Photo: 6 Elements to a Kitchen That Make It Timeless -important decisions for a kitchen renovation.
Get more photo about black womens related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page.
We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account.
Right Click to save picture or tap and hold for seven second if you are using iphone or ipad.
Full size is 474X710 (Link to full-size image) pixels.
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color in the Kitchen: a colored back splash is a great way to add color in an otherwise neutral kitchen. If you’re looking for a way to set your kitchen apart from all the other white kitchens out there, find a unique tile that speaks to who you are. As a tip, try taking the tile all the way up the wall where allowed. It will intensify the color and make your kitchen look grandeur. | Designed by Alice Lane For more design tips follow us on instagram: alicelanehome
- Kitchen Geeks! Make a Periodic Table of Spices Rack. Or if you arent feeling the periodic table of elements theme, it could definitely be modified into your at home potions cupboard for a Harry Potter kitchen.
- Timeless Luxury Designed by architect Michele Marcon, Look is a contemporary kitchen with a timeless appeal. Built around the concept of customisation, it features statement pieces that give you the freedom to organise your space the way you want it, tailoring it to fit your needs. snaiderousa modernitaliankitchens madeinitaly home homedecor decor design myhouseideas kitchen dreamhome instadesign instadesigner interior interiordesign modernkitchen
- Bright, cheery and timeless, white remains the kitchen color of choice. And, its easy to see why with these 55 traditional, modern, cottage and contemporary white kitchens that are anything but boring.
- Since we moved in, I’ve kinda wanted to break up with the artwork in the kitchen. A beach scene I bought 5 years ago that hung above the mantle in the old house. I loved it when I bought it, but now, well, I think it’s just time for a change. When we moved, I Read More
- Angled drawer dividers make it easy to store longer utensils, like rolling pins, and free up valuable countertop space. Shop more kitchen solutions from Martha Stewart Living at The Home Depot.
- The Domo range shows how expertly-worked surfaces can make simple shapes look great. Gentle milling and surface brushing give the marble an attractive density and depth to Domo’s curved lines. This range is ideal for fruit and other objects that simply need a place to be.
- A recent project from Mim Design unites the studio’s signature style with historic architectural elements, transforming a family home in Elsternwick. Revitalising the the house from a dark, archaic layout to a modern sanctuary, Mim Design have emphasised natural light and elegant features while creating practical spaces that can be adapted to the client’s evolving needs. | Kitchen | Elsternwick Home by Mim Design | est living
- An neglected old Victorian house has had a stunning renovation .. with a new lease on life it is now home to a young growing family. Some historical details were discovered and restored, ceilings put
- Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas For The New Unkitchen – laurel home
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Like a Pro | blesserhouse.com – A complete step-by-step tutorial and full source list for painting kitchen cabinets to make them as durable as possible for as quickly and easily as possible.
- Luxurious white kitchen with grey cabinets featured in this beautiful contemporary, coastal home. Counter space abounds with two islands to make cooking prep easier and there is even a counter stool for all eight children. Check out the rest of this home featured on elledecor.com | Designed by Alice Lane
- If you are remodeling or building a home, granite or marble are great options for your counter tops. Both choices offer a wide variety for you to love.
- Coastal style home decor is so relaxing and can make any space very inviting. And who says you have to live near the coast or beach to decorate that way? Light blues, nautical accents, and driftwoods aged (aka stained or painted) to perfection are all you need to accomplish a bright and welcoming coastal style …
- 13 tips to design a multi- purpose kitchen island that will work for you, your family and entertaining
- So almost done with half of the studio; Ive built up a wall of old windows to divide the kitchen studio with the office, put in old tables from a carpenter workshop as kitchen counters and put marble pieces on top, added an old kitchen sink and created a brass faucet. Almost everything is old and recycled, from when things were handmade, just as I like it. Still need to install the oven, put up lamps and create shelves for all the props – not to speak of the other half of the studio. …
- A kitchen remodel for a nice and bright space for cooking! Enlarged windows and doors, light wood beams, White Oak cabinetry and center island, and new rustic floors. The Lacanche range is the focal point to the kitchen. To allow for usable counter space, we decided to place the sink in the corner. I think it looks lovely and leaves ample room on one side. | Giannetti Home Malibu Kitchen, Designed by Brooke Giannetti, Featured on Velvet & Linen
- BECKI OWENS- Before and After: Heber House Project Kitchen in Collaboration with Jamie Bellessa. Sharing details of this blue modern farmhouse kitchen with rustic industrial elements. We used Benjamin Moore Van Courtland Blue and Swiss Coffee, Calacatta marble with a mitered edge, brass Waterstone hardware, white farmhouse sink, white subway tile, the Darlana Lantern and Currey and Co Timpano pendents. Visit the blog for more details!
- Our Ella™ quartz countertop is a soothing complement to a beachy and coastal kitchen renovation by @JKathDesignBuil
- K GUYS! it’s that time! you’ve been asking and i’ve been finishing little details and then putting it off but it’s finally time to share the finished kitchen with you. now i…
- I want to show you all the creative hidden kitchen storage solutions I came up with and how they make my life so much easier. I LOVE cooking in my kitchen!