Photo: A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!
Get more photo about black womens related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page.
We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account.
Right Click to save picture or tap and hold for seven second if you are using iphone or ipad.
Full size is 610X924 (Link to full-size image) pixels.
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color in the Kitchen: a colored back splash is a great way to add color in an otherwise neutral kitchen. If you’re looking for a way to set your kitchen apart from all the other white kitchens out there, find a unique tile that speaks to who you are. As a tip, try taking the tile all the way up the wall where allowed. It will intensify the color and make your kitchen look grandeur. | Designed by Alice Lane For more design tips follow us on instagram: alicelanehome
- Luxurious white kitchen with grey cabinets featured in this beautiful contemporary, coastal home. Counter space abounds with two islands to make cooking prep easier and there is even a counter stool for all eight children. Check out the rest of this home featured on elledecor.com | Designed by Alice Lane
- Coastal style home decor is so relaxing and can make any space very inviting. And who says you have to live near the coast or beach to decorate that way? Light blues, nautical accents, and driftwoods aged (aka stained or painted) to perfection are all you need to accomplish a bright and welcoming coastal style …
- Rethink your kitchen cabinets completely with an inexpensive photo ledge and sparse open shelving like this beautiful minimalist design. If you dont absolutely need that upper cabinet storage, open shelving keeps your space looking open and airy and your style can be accented with what you add to the shelves – either practical items or simply for aesthetics.
- The Domo range shows how expertly-worked surfaces can make simple shapes look great. Gentle milling and surface brushing give the marble an attractive density and depth to Domo’s curved lines. This range is ideal for fruit and other objects that simply need a place to be.
- A stylish way to display fresh herbs in your kitchen! Summer cooking means fresh basil, rosemary, and thyme, so replace those plastic grocery store containers with our Kai Faux Marble Planters. It will incorporate the look of marble in a new and graphic way. Buy these before the crazy summer days begin!
- Its been a long long winter, and I am ready for the spring! If you are too, check out my farmhouse for spring. Be inspired by bright, airy spaces.
- I have a fun little DIY project for you today sponsored by Minwax®️️️️. I have been wanting to build an arched chalkboard for my kitchen for a while now and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Minwax®️️️️ is sharing stories and projects of people taking personalization to the next level with the help of…Read More »
- A recent project from Mim Design unites the studio’s signature style with historic architectural elements, transforming a family home in Elsternwick. Revitalising the the house from a dark, archaic layout to a modern sanctuary, Mim Design have emphasised natural light and elegant features while creating practical spaces that can be adapted to the client’s evolving needs. | Kitchen | Elsternwick Home by Mim Design | est living
- The Breton Linen Napkin is made from medium weight striped linen, which creates a subtle but substantial look and feel during any dining occasion. This ticking stripe is reminiscent of classic french nautical style. The napkin can be folded to display stripes in either vertical or horizontal direction.
- So almost done with half of the studio; Ive built up a wall of old windows to divide the kitchen studio with the office, put in old tables from a carpenter workshop as kitchen counters and put marble pieces on top, added an old kitchen sink and created a brass faucet. Almost everything is old and recycled, from when things were handmade, just as I like it. Still need to install the oven, put up lamps and create shelves for all the props – not to speak of the other half of the studio. …
- Timeless Luxury Designed by architect Michele Marcon, Look is a contemporary kitchen with a timeless appeal. Built around the concept of customisation, it features statement pieces that give you the freedom to organise your space the way you want it, tailoring it to fit your needs. snaiderousa modernitaliankitchens madeinitaly home homedecor decor design myhouseideas kitchen dreamhome instadesign instadesigner interior interiordesign modernkitchen
- Need a durable and chic rug for the kitchen sink? Alice Lanes interior designers recommend utilizing this classic plaid pattern. It’s perfect for high volume traffic areas (living room, mudroom laundry, or entry) with its durable 100 percent wool fibers. And this rug is such a reasonable price! Whether your style is farm house, rustic, contemporary, or transitional–were positive that this versatile rug will look fabulous! | Historic Ivy Flat designed by Alice Lane
- An neglected old Victorian house has had a stunning renovation .. with a new lease on life it is now home to a young growing family. Some historical details were discovered and restored, ceilings put
- Taking its cues from nature, HGTV Smart Home 2017 is a savvy mix of modern style and thoughtful tech that makes daily life easier. Take a tour then enter for your chance to win.
- 13 tips to design a multi- purpose kitchen island that will work for you, your family and entertaining
- Kitchen Geeks! Make a Periodic Table of Spices Rack. Or if you arent feeling the periodic table of elements theme, it could definitely be modified into your at home potions cupboard for a Harry Potter kitchen.
- From its traditional facade all the way up those stairs to the colourful attic room this house …
- Shop domino for the top brands in home decor and be inspired by celebrity homes and famous interior designers. domino is your guide to living with style.
- Happy Saturday, friends! We’ve got a busy weekend around these parts. We are starting to do a little work on our laundry room. YAY! I’ll share pics next week. And I wanted to let you know that my sister and I are hosting an online class about essential oils next week. She and I have […]
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help a Texas couple reclaim a family home on a ranch in Marlin, Texas. The house, inherited from a grandfather, held sentimental memories but, after sitting empty for more than a decade, had fallen into serious disrepair. Chip and Jo help preserve, re-imagine and remake the country home, adding contemporary elements and some Southwest inspired touches.