Photo: Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.
Get more photo about black womens related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page.
We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account.
Right Click to save picture or tap and hold for seven second if you are using iphone or ipad.
Full size is 736X1265 (Link to full-size image) pixels.
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a spice shelf underneath the cupboards to beat one of the biggest source of clutter – spices storage:
- I have a fun little DIY project for you today sponsored by Minwax®️️️️. I have been wanting to build an arched chalkboard for my kitchen for a while now and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Minwax®️️️️ is sharing stories and projects of people taking personalization to the next level with the help of…Read More »
- THE ORIGINAL **HEAVY DUTY** – INVISIBLE FLOATING SHELF BRACKET — Patent Pending, Beware of imitations. Seamlessly support your rad floating shelving without external brackets or hardware. There are several ways to easily install. These shelf brackets have been designed to support floating shelves up to 14 Deep and 2 + thick. They are constructed of 1/4 thick 100% American steel. For MEDIUM DUTY brackets designed to support shelves < 10 deep and < 2 thick, please see this listing…
- Angled drawer dividers make it easy to store longer utensils, like rolling pins, and free up valuable countertop space. Shop more kitchen solutions from Martha Stewart Living at The Home Depot.
- The home’s scullery kitchen doubles as a wet bar and keeps the main kitchen clutter free. Melanie Turner and Stan Benecki design an organic beachside oasis that’s as comfortable as it is luxurious.
- Essential Upgrade: Brightened up the space with a new backsplash of 3- by 6-inch honed Carrara marble tiles Comfort Zone: Installed a grid of 16 flush-mount light fixtures controlled by a dimmer switch to cast even light throughout the space
- How to Get Organized Room by Room, According to a Professional Organizer via @MyDomaine
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!
- Hexagon Tile in the Kitchen! – Vintage Revivals | How to Install Backsplash | DIY Kitchen Makeover
- Happy Saturday, friends! We’ve got a busy weekend around these parts. We are starting to do a little work on our laundry room. YAY! I’ll share pics next week. And I wanted to let you know that my sister and I are hosting an online class about essential oils next week. She and I have […]
- Coastal style home decor is so relaxing and can make any space very inviting. And who says you have to live near the coast or beach to decorate that way? Light blues, nautical accents, and driftwoods aged (aka stained or painted) to perfection are all you need to accomplish a bright and welcoming coastal style …
- Do you have open packets in pantry you struggle to keep closed or tidy? I’ll show you how I keep all the little packets tidy and a fabulous new idea I’ve come across to keep the contents airtight.
- Color in the Kitchen: a colored back splash is a great way to add color in an otherwise neutral kitchen. If you’re looking for a way to set your kitchen apart from all the other white kitchens out there, find a unique tile that speaks to who you are. As a tip, try taking the tile all the way up the wall where allowed. It will intensify the color and make your kitchen look grandeur. | Designed by Alice Lane For more design tips follow us on instagram: alicelanehome
- Favorite Kitchens of 2015 – I love the butcher block countertop in this all white kitchen. It gives it an ultra cool feel.
- So almost done with half of the studio; Ive built up a wall of old windows to divide the kitchen studio with the office, put in old tables from a carpenter workshop as kitchen counters and put marble pieces on top, added an old kitchen sink and created a brass faucet. Almost everything is old and recycled, from when things were handmade, just as I like it. Still need to install the oven, put up lamps and create shelves for all the props – not to speak of the other half of the studio. …
- Luxurious white kitchen with grey cabinets featured in this beautiful contemporary, coastal home. Counter space abounds with two islands to make cooking prep easier and there is even a counter stool for all eight children. Check out the rest of this home featured on elledecor.com | Designed by Alice Lane
- Love farmhouse kitchens? These ten spaces are so perfect, youll be ready to pull up a chair and sip on your coffee to stay and dream. Lots of inspiration!!
- Timeless Luxury Designed by architect Michele Marcon, Look is a contemporary kitchen with a timeless appeal. Built around the concept of customisation, it features statement pieces that give you the freedom to organise your space the way you want it, tailoring it to fit your needs. snaiderousa modernitaliankitchens madeinitaly home homedecor decor design myhouseideas kitchen dreamhome instadesign instadesigner interior interiordesign modernkitchen
- How to tame junk mail pile – The majority of mail we receive is junk mail. It is easy to accumulate a mountain of it especially in your busy zones such as the kitchen bench, dining table or the office desk, which makes these area’s look untidy.
- A stylish way to display fresh herbs in your kitchen! Summer cooking means fresh basil, rosemary, and thyme, so replace those plastic grocery store containers with our Kai Faux Marble Planters. It will incorporate the look of marble in a new and graphic way. Buy these before the crazy summer days begin!