<img class="alignnone wp-image-img5371" src="http://kitchen-ideas.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/the-original-heavy-duty—invisible-floating-shelf-bracket—-patent-pending-beware-of-imitations.-seamlessly-support-your-rad-floating-shelving.jpg" alt="THE ORIGINAL **HEAVY DUTY** – INVISIBLE FLOATING SHELF BRACKET — Patent Pending, Beware of imitations. Seamlessly support your rad floating shelving without external brackets or hardware. There are several ways to easily install. These shelf brackets have been designed to support floating shelves up to 14 Deep and 2 + thick. They are constructed of 1/4 thick 100% American steel. For MEDIUM DUTY brackets designed to support shelves < 10 deep and
Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color in the Kitchen: a colored back splash is a great way to add color in an otherwise neutral kitchen. If you’re looking for a way to set your kitchen apart from all the other white kitchens out there, find a unique tile that speaks to who you are. As a tip, try taking the tile all the way up the wall where allowed. It will intensify the color and make your kitchen look grandeur. | Designed by Alice Lane For more design tips follow us on instagram: alicelanehome
- So almost done with half of the studio; Ive built up a wall of old windows to divide the kitchen studio with the office, put in old tables from a carpenter workshop as kitchen counters and put marble pieces on top, added an old kitchen sink and created a brass faucet. Almost everything is old and recycled, from when things were handmade, just as I like it. Still need to install the oven, put up lamps and create shelves for all the props – not to speak of the other half of the studio. …
- Rethink your kitchen cabinets completely with an inexpensive photo ledge and sparse open shelving like this beautiful minimalist design. If you dont absolutely need that upper cabinet storage, open shelving keeps your space looking open and airy and your style can be accented with what you add to the shelves – either practical items or simply for aesthetics.
- Often afternoons are chaotic, with driving kids around to sports, getting them to do their homework or babies and toddlers at witching hour. In the chaos our focus isn’t 100%, which can then lead to rushing in the kitchen topped with kids young kids crying around our legs, which is when accidents can happen. Read further for tips to prevent accidents in the kitchen + an easy meatballs in tomato sauce and basil recipe.
- Alice Lanes Ivory Lane Kitchen was featured on Domino for our mad styling skills with open shelving in kitchens. With blue kitchens having a moment right now, we’re glad the trend also includes open shelving – especially when they’re as glamorous as these. If ever a kitchen looked well-traveled, THIS is it. Look at more photographs of this fun kitchen: https://alicelanehome.com/portfolio/ivory-lane-kitchen/ | Designed by Alice Lane
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) In our case, our…
- Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.
- Need a durable and chic rug for the kitchen sink? Alice Lanes interior designers recommend utilizing this classic plaid pattern. It’s perfect for high volume traffic areas (living room, mudroom laundry, or entry) with its durable 100 percent wool fibers. And this rug is such a reasonable price! Whether your style is farm house, rustic, contemporary, or transitional–were positive that this versatile rug will look fabulous! | Historic Ivy Flat designed by Alice Lane
- Love farmhouse kitchens? These ten spaces are so perfect, youll be ready to pull up a chair and sip on your coffee to stay and dream. Lots of inspiration!!
- No floating shelves and maybe a medium wood floor rather than white. I love how open this looks for a small kitchen.
- How to tame junk mail pile – The majority of mail we receive is junk mail. It is easy to accumulate a mountain of it especially in your busy zones such as the kitchen bench, dining table or the office desk, which makes these area’s look untidy.
- 100 Layer Cake shows you what cookware and appliances to register for and how to set up your kitchen with all the essentials.
- Spice cabinet like this? Cabinets up top, maybe some shelves for cute stuff or cookbooks. Then on the bottom space for the stool to slide under. That stepstool has to go in the kitchen somewhere this time.
- Luxurious white kitchen with grey cabinets featured in this beautiful contemporary, coastal home. Counter space abounds with two islands to make cooking prep easier and there is even a counter stool for all eight children. Check out the rest of this home featured on elledecor.com | Designed by Alice Lane
- I have a fun little DIY project for you today sponsored by Minwax®️️️️. I have been wanting to build an arched chalkboard for my kitchen for a while now and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Minwax®️️️️ is sharing stories and projects of people taking personalization to the next level with the help of…Read More »
- For a while now Ive been wanting to document those picturesque locations we have on our must visit lists or stumble upon around Lon…
- Farmhouse sinks are not only easy on the eyes, they are extremely functional. Take a look at these Looks to Love: 50+ Farmhouse Sinks via Design Asylum Blog
- Kitchen Cabinet Wood Choices: Shades of Gray Perimeter cabinets made from alder wood get a thin coat of gray stain to warm up this transitional kitchen. The light wood cabinetry and open shelves contrast a riftsawn oak island stained a similar gray for subtle texture.
- The Breton Linen Napkin is made from medium weight striped linen, which creates a subtle but substantial look and feel during any dining occasion. This ticking stripe is reminiscent of classic french nautical style. The napkin can be folded to display stripes in either vertical or horizontal direction.
- FLOATING SHELVES – SEMIHANDMADE, doors and wood to fit ikea systems. LOVE this for kitchen.
- Need a kitchen island? Look on the side of the road or at a flea market to use one of these awesome kitchen island ideas for inspiration.