Photo: This pull-out utensil bin, right next to the stove, is a clever alternative to the traditional corner-cabinet lazy Susan.
Get more photo about black womens related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page.
We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter account.
Right Click to save picture or tap and hold for seven second if you are using iphone or ipad.
Full size is 450X600 (Link to full-size image) pixels.
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a fun little DIY project for you today sponsored by Minwax®️️️️. I have been wanting to build an arched chalkboard for my kitchen for a while now and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Minwax®️️️️ is sharing stories and projects of people taking personalization to the next level with the help of…Read More »
- .Lovely English style kitchen with traditional tile, greige shaker cabinets and hints of brass. This kitchen tile is a show stopper on its own but when paired with light gray cabinets, black hardware, and marble, its the perfect combination for a modern/country classic look. | Designed by Grant K. Gibson
- Yes, thats right. I am claiming this to be the PERFECT apartment. It is so perfect that I was …
- Alice Lanes Ivory Lane Kitchen was featured on Domino for our mad styling skills with open shelving in kitchens. With blue kitchens having a moment right now, we’re glad the trend also includes open shelving – especially when they’re as glamorous as these. If ever a kitchen looked well-traveled, THIS is it. Look at more photographs of this fun kitchen: https://alicelanehome.com/portfolio/ivory-lane-kitchen/ | Designed by Alice Lane
- A traditional design with a tropical twist Chinese ginger jars and a riot of blue and white coral to serve as the accents that would pop from a traditional elegant foundation in this tropical retreat. | Interior by Summer Thornton Design
- Is This the Next Big Kitchen Trend? One Designer Says Yes via @MyDomaine
- Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas For The New Unkitchen – laurel home
- From its traditional facade all the way up those stairs to the colourful attic room this house …
- IKEA Farmhouse Sink Review | blesserhouse.com – What to know before buying the Ikea farmhouse sink Domsjo- how well it cleans, how functional it is, and if its the right investment for your kitchen.
- Bright, cheery and timeless, white remains the kitchen color of choice. And, its easy to see why with these 55 traditional, modern, cottage and contemporary white kitchens that are anything but boring.
- – laurel home: I don’t know why this has only come into the forefront in the last decade or so, but pull-out drawers make soooo much sense!
- Luxurious white kitchen with grey cabinets featured in this beautiful contemporary, coastal home. Counter space abounds with two islands to make cooking prep easier and there is even a counter stool for all eight children. Check out the rest of this home featured on elledecor.com | Designed by Alice Lane
- The Breton Linen Napkin is made from medium weight striped linen, which creates a subtle but substantial look and feel during any dining occasion. This ticking stripe is reminiscent of classic french nautical style. The napkin can be folded to display stripes in either vertical or horizontal direction.
- The Domo range shows how expertly-worked surfaces can make simple shapes look great. Gentle milling and surface brushing give the marble an attractive density and depth to Domo’s curved lines. This range is ideal for fruit and other objects that simply need a place to be.
- Kitchen island bench, like this wood. Rest of kitchen to be painted white wood with Dark Blue Aga stove
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) In our case, our…
- This contemporary-style brewing kit pairs the finest handcrafted matcha-ware with artisanal matcha, perfect for your daily ritual. The Matchæologist® Matcha Brewing Kit balances traditional ceremonial values with contemporary functionality.
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including an abundance of drawers.
- A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!
- This is a wonderful blue tone to use in cabin or sophisticated kitchens – Paint with Aubusson or Napoleonic Blue & add a Graphite Chalk Paint®️️️️ wash + clear wax.
- Happy Saturday, friends! We’ve got a busy weekend around these parts. We are starting to do a little work on our laundry room. YAY! I’ll share pics next week. And I wanted to let you know that my sister and I are hosting an online class about essential oils next week. She and I have […]